Weekend Meditation Retreat
Guided by Bob Kapitany.
Bob is president of the Cittamani Tara Mahayana Buddhist Meditation Center of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Bob is Zasep Tulku Rinpoche's senior Western student, delegated to teach.
- SUBJECT: Meditation on Green Tara.
- PREREQUISITES: Empowerment recommended but not required.
- LEVEL OF PRACTICE: Empowered & non-empowered techniques both taught.
- CAPACITY: 15 Persons.
- WHEN: Weekend of 19-20 February 2000, 9:00am to 6:00pm Saturday, 9:00am to 4:00pm Sunday.
- WHERE: Home of Mary Driver, 303 S. Lauderdale, Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- DONATION: Members $50, non-members $75.
- REGISTER: By mail, to Katherine Matas, 355 Lake Forest Blvd, Kalamazoo, MI 49006. For further info contact Katherine at work 387-8173, or at home 345-9829, or via e-mail email@example.com; c/o Lama Tsongkhapa Center, P. O. Box 163, Galesburg MI 49053-0163